Pulsestart Training Solutions is a registered training organisation (RTO 31869) that specialises in up-skilling and certifying Australians with nationally recognised qualifications.
Its origins stem from the need to provide a solution to the ever-growing demand for quality training services to be tailored and adapted to consider the needs of corporate clients, health professionals, community service providers, educational institutions and individually interested parties where Basic Life support, Fire Evacuation, Hospitality and Fitness skills is a requirement.
Our primary focus is to supply a vehicle for the quality and tailored delivery of nationally recognized training services under the National Health Training package HLT Health.
With a combined total in excess of 200 years worth of serving the Australian medical industry and general public in this arena, the Directors, Master Trainers, support staff and entire Pulsestart organisation holds a wealth of experience across a broad range of competencies including: the development of training materials to fulfill the AQTF guidelines; training; assessment; management and professional development. All the Pulsestart Master Trainers have a medical background to ensure you are receiving the best quality training from trainers with real life experience.
• Is the preferred training provider of the Australian Medical Association (AMA)
• Is the preferred training provider of the Australian Association of Practice Managers (AAPM)
• Offers Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) CPD points
• Is the preferred training provider of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and offer submission of CPD points
• Is proud to offer regular First Aid and CPR courses at a number of Queensland’s leading tertiary institutions:
– Brisbane – The University of Queensland, Griffith University Nathan, Mt Gravatt, Logan, and Digital
– Sunshine Coast – Griffith University Sunshine Campus
– and the Gold Coast – Griffith University
– These courses are ideal for students needing certification for their prac placements or graduation, for staff and lecturers or for any member of the community who finds these locations appealing and suitable for their needs.
• Trains the majority of Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals in medical practices around Queensland.
• The North Coast Primary Health Network training indigenous and disadvantaged communities from Port Macquarie to Tweed Heads.
• Provides tailored courses for members of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
• Trains many of the Childcare centres due to the strong clinical base held by the instructors necessary to teach childhood illness and emergency medicine.
• Tailors training packages and provides further ‘train the trainer’ courses and support to a number of the Private and Christian Schools in Brisbane and the Gold Coast
• Works with Electrical and Refrigeration companies to deliver specialized Low-Voltage training.